Today Lodge St John meets in the Lodge Room at 2, Inverkeithing Road, Crossgates. This has been our continuously used home since 1946, although we first moved into this building in 1935, and met there for only a few years until, unfortunately, the start of WW11 saw H.M. Civil - Defence taking over our building as an A.R.P. Warden's POST, and we were forced to move out of our own building for the duration of the War.
Since our Lodge was born in 1873, we have a history of having moved home on quite a few occasions , not only within Crossgates, but also further afield. )- so where were our "Homes".